8.30.2012

My life right now

Between kids packing for college, my ancient Volvo requiring major surgery (timing belt-- though I have the best mechanic ever), various greyhound-and-tortoise goings-on, life continues.

Current favorite quote:

"Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove." -- P.G. Wodehouse, Carry On, Jeeves, 1930.


Drinking a lot of:
What can I say, I like the Pinot Grigio.


Recently watched:



New to me:

finally got this beautiful Ninh Wysocan necklace (used) through a blog sale, after lusting after it for months. It's perfect, and has cheered me up considerably.




Listening to (constantly):

Sorry for the link, haven't had time to configure this. Rickie Lee Jones' cover of Traffic's Low Spark of High Heeled Boys. Thank me later.


1 comment:

  1. Okay.
    The college thing is doing me in - a bit. And he's commuting.
    I'm right there with you on the Pinot.
    That necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete